Saturday 22 April 2017

Earth day and a reminder

we see each others tomorrow again at 6pm.
it will be the community sunday, so we stay until 7.30. you have all the info in the previous post.

just wanted to share this beautiful article about our relation to the time we live in, about climate change.
https://tricycle.org/magazine/work-reconnects/?utm_source=Tricycle&utm_campaign=2cd8e53c4d-EARTH_Special_Newsletter_04_22_2017&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1641abe55e-2cd8e53c4d-307827805

here the 5 vows I want to share with you:

I vow to myself and to each of you:
To commit myself daily to the healing of our world and the welfare of all beings.
To live on earth more lightly and less violently in the food, products, and energy I consume.
To draw strength and guidance from the living earth, the ancestors, the future beings, and my brothers and sisters of all species.
To support others in their work for the world and to ask for help when I feel the need.
To pursue a daily spiritual practice that clarifies my mind, strengthens my heart, and supports me in observing these vows.

No comments:

Post a Comment